FEATURES AT GLANCE
- Walking distance to Edinburgh city centre.
- Haymarket Rail Station is a 5-minute walk away.
- Traditional Dining Room.
- AA & RAC five diamond awards for excellence.
- 12 spaciously appointed rooms with ensuite
facilities and free toiletries.
- Free Wi-fi available in the entire hotel.
- LCD TVs and DVD players, with free access to
a DVD library.
- Cosy lounge and small bar, with plasma TV.
- Free private parking.
- A peaceful garden.
- The airport shuttle bus stops just outside the
- Short walk from Murrayfield Stadium and
- 1.5 miles from Edinburgh Castle.
- Princes Street, Edinburgh’s main shopping
street is approximately 10-15 minutes away.
- The Royal Mile, Royal Yacht Britannia are all
within easy reach of here.
If using gps or sat nav to reach us pls use street name as west coates.
Scotland’s top tourist attraction - home to a succession of national treasures, from Scotland’s Crown Jewels to the stone of Destiny, upon which Kings of Scotland was crowned.
The largest and most exciting wildlife attraction in Scotland, committed to the highest standards of animal welfare, conservation
and environmental education.
Spread over 70 acres of sublime tranquillity only one mile North if the city centre. Highlights the world famous rock garden, the
Scottish heath garden, the Chinese hillside and more.
Palace of Holyrood
Best known as the home of Mary Queen of Scots and her Outer Chamber houses memorabilia from her life including the
Darnley Jewel. Behind the palace are the ruins of Holyrood Abbey.
The home of Scottish Rugby Union and is one of the largest stadiums in the UK with a seating capacity of around 67,000. Situated in the West End and one mile walk from Haymarket Station.
For the same great value and friendly service visit our other hotels.